New B6 R Line owner - Hampshire

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

Fr3n2y
Passat model: B6

New B6 R Line owner - Hampshire

Post by Fr3n2y »

Hello all,

Just picked up a 2009 R Line estate as a daily driver.

Not owned my own car for 5 years and have already scoured websites for what I can do to her!

Had a bit of a worry after EML coming on during the 60 mile journey home but a quick code check brought up nothing major (in my opinion) P0401 and P0299 but let me know if I should start worrying!

Having had company cars for the last 5 years coming from a modified car background it was tough having to leave a car alone.

My previous play thing was a Supercharged MK1 Mx5 built from the ground up, before moving on to a boxster so pretty nifty with a spanner and looking forward to getting my hands dirty if needs be.

This one sadly will have to stay relatively stock as it will be used for the daily work commute but it wont stop me from jazzing up the looks if I can and keeping on top of general maintenance.

I have a small code reader but keep hearing of VAGCOM, the child in me always wanting something new to play with makes me want it/one - I have no idea what it is or what its capable of so if someone can give me a brief rundown that would be awesome!

Quick pic of the new car -

Cheers

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login