Evenin' all

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Spats
B2
Passat model: B5

Evenin' all

Post by Spats »

Well it's been a long time since I had to announce myself as a newbie!

I've just got back from purchasing my new daily, it's a s reg 1.8t 20v sport estate.

Come back across from Essex with it after my Missus drove me over in her mk4 golf to pick it up. So far, so good!!

It's a 55k, one owner from new beasty so it's nice and new feeling. Already feeling the love for it :)

We have slowly becoming more Of a VAG family of recent, my mum has a octy 4x4 1.8t, my sister has a wee fabia. My soon to bs mother in law has a mk4 golf, the Missus has her mk4 gttdi and I now have the passat. We have huge background in vauxhalls so it's a departure for us I can tell you. Both our vectras are hugely modified, hers running a 2.0ltr turbo on standalone and mine being a estate running a gm900 Saab turbo engine. Both very entertaining but not daily drivers anymore! So the love for vw's as the dailys started.

So good people of passat Uk, where do I start modding this one :D

I think it has to be suspension drop, wheels, new shape headlights (if they fit?) and then some ICE upgrades :)

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login