new 5.5 owner

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

passat.pete
still on the production line
Passat model: 5.5

new 5.5 owner

Post by passat.pete »

hi been looking on here for a while now whilst i was looking for a passat its a very good a helpful site.

so i just bought a 5.5 estate 2001 1.8t ill get some pics up soon any way it a dark blue Pearl colour but the body work has got quite a few knocks on it, (i got a really good price) but when i sell my golf it will all be getting sorted in the body shop, hopefully with a few mod thrown in for good measure (well it would be rude not to) but that all depends on how much i sell the golf for. the plan is for some merc wheels and some smooth bodywork.then drop it on coilis, and i mean drop it loooooow, but don't tell the missis that part lol

any way ill probably be popping up asking all sort of stupid question for a while, until i know what im talking about, as this is my first passat so you will have to bare with me

Pete

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login