morning from floody shrewsbury

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

WESTY73
B1

morning from floody shrewsbury

Post by WESTY73 »

Hello to all on UK Passats, been visiting the site for a while & finally decided it was time to stick my oar in! I've a B5 1.8T estate in silver (ooh, how rare?) currently unmodified due to lack of funds tho will be doing something in time for Ultimate Dubs. Also have an MOT expired B4 GL estate that's been sat on girlfriend's drive since october. Would love to get it MOT'd & running properly as it's a 2l 16v & a joy to drive, nicer than my B5, tho as I said before, funds are a bit tight so it'll have to go :cry:
Anyway, keep up all the great input, especially how to's & technical stuff, it's already cost my local VW dealer some of my money!
Oh, I'm not very good with these electronical computing engines so I may be a bit slow getting photo's etc on the site in the future (how do you plug a box-brownie into a pc?) but I'll give it a try at some point.
Cheers!

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login