racer heaven rant

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

bobman
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: 1.4tsi Touran

racer heaven rant

Post by bobman »

rite, 8 weeks ago to the day, i ordered front and rear RS4 bumpers for my B5, after continuos phone calls (never answered) and sending emails (only 1 answered in the 8 weeks) i am no better off than when i first ordered em. last thursday i went to thier shop in stoke to find the owner of the shop round the back moddin a corsa, golf and a beema, he told me he was having problems with dietrich not sending stuff to em, so didnt get no joy out of him as to where my bumpers were, anyway today finally got my first phone call from him telling me he couldnt get my bumpers for my so i said can u refund my money, he said it would take a week to refund the money coz he has to put it by the director of the company first.

so wot im saying is,stay away from racer heaven and can a mod remove the link from site links
RIP Muff Diver

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login