Spot the new guy....

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Dub Drummer
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B6 Sport 170 BMR

Spot the new guy....

Post by Dub Drummer »

Hello all.... I just wanted to introduce myself and say HI.

I am a VW (nut) fan.. On my third Passat. Currently it's a 2008 (57) Steel Grey 170 Sport Estate with some subtle mods. Previously ive had a B5 (it had issues) then a B5.5 Highline which was great! I recently tried to buy it back and got laughed at by it's new owner. He loves it! Anyway I'm sure there will be plenty of time to chat so I'll leave it there (before I bore myself with detail)

Nice to meet you all!

Tom.

Ps... The file upload doesn't seem to be working for me... Is it an iPahd thing or am I an idiot?
So far...
Remapped by CCCtech - 210bhp/450nm - DPF Deleted - AP Coils - 19" S8's - Stainless tail pipes - Hi Def Skirts - R line splitter - R36 spoiler - 2011 B7 full black sports leather - 2010 MFSW - B7 DSG Gear Knob - Retro OEM Cruise Control - Alpine INE 900 touch screen - Focal K2 165KR's Front- JL TR's Rear - "old school" Rockford Fosgate Punch 45.2 - JL W3 12 - JL XD600/1 - JL HD RLC

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login