Hello new CC owner

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

abarth_1200
B1
Passat model: b6

Hello new CC owner

Post by abarth_1200 »

Hi everyone, may have noticed some spamming of questions while I was searching for my new car sorry and thank you the replies.

Only had to travel 4 hours to pick up my new car, 2014 CC R line 177bhp black. 33K miles, 1 owner, nice clean car I think I’ll keep it for a long time!

Plans for making it my own,

Lower it on springs, h&r or eibach I don’t have a preference I’ll wait for opinions. The only thing I’m not sure about is adding the extra stress to the existing shocks which with it having DCC I dont really want to change to another shock, or have to replace them prematurely. So opinions most welcome.

Matt chrome mirror replacement caps ordered as I feel it’ll help even out the front grill chrome to the side. I actually want to wrap the chrome bump strip in gloss black or matt chrome to match as it’s a bit dated with the chrome circling the whole car.

Possibly remap, but worried about clutch and dmf longevity, and for now it’s plenty quick.

4 wheels laser alignment as the steering is off centre when driving straight ahead, also have a fair bit of road noise coming from all 4 corners, good tyres all round so I suspect alignment needs sorted, probably never been considered on a 33k mile car before.

Claybar, Hand polish, seal and wax plus the wheels and it’ll be good for the summer.

Thanks everyone for stopping to read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login