B5.5 WAGON *UPdATE*

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

az_tdi
B1
Passat model: b5.5

B5.5 WAGON *UPdATE*

Post by az_tdi »

new pics got windows tinted big thanks to Custom Tint

Just starting some colour coding needs a few more coats and some more coats of lacquer to be a perfect finish but i think its looking good

well after i colour coded the front bumper rubs, i fitted team heko weather deflectors and deciding on changing the stickers on the rear to give it more euro look. however 3 weeks ago due to a sneezing fit sitting in traffic my car went forward into the back of a car and the bottom was the result. Luckily was a slow hit and not too much damage but il have to take bumper off sand it prep it and spray it as the paint has cracked. Also need new grille so deciding on a plaint black debadged grille which i will colour code same as the car in the new year.
Pics of the Team Heko weather deflectors nd Bonnet protector to hide the crease in bonnet till i get it sorted always wanted one so might aswell kill two birds with one stone haha
Last edited by az_tdi on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Passat pd130 TDI AWX

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login