New Valance,Colour coded and bigger wheels BBS

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

gor131-x
B6

New Valance,Colour coded and bigger wheels BBS

Post by gor131-x »

well after many hours and a humungous bill,ive finally completed the valance,fitted on pretty good,the colour coding also done but the bottom of the door strip started to peel off,i thought i'd try something new,you'll understand when i show the pics,also the paint started running in a few places,gonna see if i can ask my mate to use some sort of compund stuff to smooth it off,oh and the long awaited bbs rs gt wheels,i had 17" wolfrace(for sale if anyones interested) and to be honest the 17's looked bigger because they were only 5 spoke however these have a lip and are mesh so that could be why,the ride has actually improved? weird,however on a road full of potholes,you feel every bump,but that was to be expected,i finally got the look i was after,only thing i might change is the angel eyes,the led's start to flicker every other day,getting a bit annoying now,its because i have aftermarket leds,going to try a different company to see if that solves problem,just need the tints now
115BHP UPSOLUTED with 130 PD Injectors, Custom FMIC, 130bhp solenoid valve

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login