Doobies B5 Now breaking

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

doobie
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B3 GL estate

Doobies B5 Now breaking

Post by doobie »

Breaking for spares see spares section or pm me with your needs

Well saw this in the ads on here and couldnt resist, been looking for a good tow car to pull a soon to be purchased caravan and realised that my B3 1.8 didnt really have the weight or grunt to pull the caravan i wanted sooooo
when i saw this i thought perfect....

Its a 2.8 syncro with the 5 speed tiptronic auto, cream leather interior with heated seats,factory fit 8 speaker steero with a CD changer in the boot and according to the paint code is royal pearl green, even the rub strips are colour coded.I am the 3rd owner and its done about 148,000 miles..with a full VW service history. The inside is totally dry even in the downpour that was the drive home.
It seems like a bit of a Jeckyl and Hyde car really you can poodle along in auto with everyone else and do 30+ to the gallon or stick it in manual and be pretty much the quickest thing on the road. At the moment i cant decide whether to keep it standard and mod the B3 as a weekend toy or sell the B3 and do some subtle smoothing work n airride this.
So the B3 is for sale but if i dont get what i want for it i will keep it.see ads for B3.
Last edited by doobie on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Chris

[b]B3 outlaws forum[/b]

"The sensible person doesn't walk around in a beekeeper's outfit to keep the wasps away from their ice cream in summer. The sensible person accepts that wasps are attracted to ice cream and that wasps will always outnumber ice creams."

This topic has 219 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login