Das Booted's Wagon Up For SALE see last page

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Das Booted
B6

Das Booted's Wagon Up For SALE see last page

Post by Das Booted »

Well after being a member for a yearish I finally have a passat after being made redundant I decided to treat myself to a new car i looked at quite a few all seemed to be mega miles or poor condition or overdue for the cambelt change and as it would leave me with not much money i had to find a decent one.

After a while i had dismissed this one as it was auto but decided to test it out and liked it.

Its a W reg 1.9tdi estate with tip and auto has done 88k very few body marks unmarked inside 2 owners from new the last owner had it serviced a few months ago and then had the cambelt changed 1k before selling it also leaving his private plate on it too. Its a bit of a strange colour sort of red metalic but also orange copper erm well look at the pics lol.

No major plans due to cash but i do want to change the wheels and eventually the suspension.

Heres the pics:
Last edited by Das Booted on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 14 times in total.

This topic has 86 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login