Someone named it B5.25

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

softuner
B1
Passat model: B5

Someone named it B5.25

Post by softuner »

Hi guys!

Let me start by asking you for some patience and help (if needed) with my technical languge. The truth is that I don't know a lot of it.

I realized that there are some diferences between the nomenclature of the models in cause here.
In Portugal and some other countries, my Passat is a 3B (yours B5), and it has the 3BG front (yours B5.5). The B5 first units have left the mother-house in Germany in October of 1996, and they were built untill the final months of 2000.
Mine is one of the first to leave the factory in Germany, and was imported to Portugal with three and a half years of age. But I've just bought it 2 and a haf year ago.

It is a 1.9 TDI with 110 hp (I believe you use the same power mesurement units there).

I will now leave a few pictures of the car and some of the mods I done so far.

I'll be saving on the comments so I don't mess too much with the language.:D

So, here it is, feeding the horses.

Next, I´ll be posting the largest intervention I didi since the front application.

This topic has 77 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login