b5 estate!!!!

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

razzledrift
Passat model: b5 estate!

b5 estate!!!!

Post by razzledrift »

hi people my mate ash "AWE" is a member and he got me in to the darkside (vw) as iv been more in to jap and drifitng! i got a passat b5 1.8t sport estate for £550 fsh, good body work, but 172k but sounds sweet,
looking forword to feed back, good or bad!!

this is when i got it,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

after getting the car home i found out the turbo was shot,

so i got this :)

the sam night i sorted out getting some wheels,grill and coilovers!

i fitted them all as soon as thay came!!

then i fitted my intercooler off my 200sx as the standard one was full of oil from the shot turbo!

got some flyeye and it looks sweet!! also after looking at the wheels for a few days me and my mate gave the wheels a refurb. after a lot of sanding, polishing and spraying thay look like this!!
oh and taken all the box's from the exhaust and fitted a backbox (some may hate but i like it) also the cat was blocked so now its hollow! woops

gave the intake a sand and polish with added pipe!

i dont wat evry one is going to think of this, i found my honda civic front lip so i tryed to make it fit and at the same time i moved the front plate a bit!!

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login