Passats B5 project *updated a bit*

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

Lukas69beer
still on the production line
Passat model: B5

Passats B5 project *updated a bit*

Post by Lukas69beer »

Hi all ,

its about time I show the people my passat , like most I stumbled upon this site trawling the internet looking for inspiration and found this wonderful site .

therefore here are some pictures of my progress and where im up to.

first off is a picture of the vehicle as I bought it Image[/img]

shed looking but lots of potential

but i couldnt leave it standard so i had the bump strips painted and added some aftermarket lights and some chep wheels i found on good old gumtree. Image[/img]Image[/img]

this car needs new wheels and after inspiration from the people n here I knew It had to be something that was stylish so it had to be monoblocks

but me being me it had to be cost affective so i sourced some cheep aftermarket shabby wheels and set about refurbishment myself
Image[/img]
always look good on the pictures
Image[/img]
finally finished after weeks , this was defo one of those jobs I wish I never started
spigot rings and plane centre caps sourced and im ready for fitting
Image[/img]
defo happy with the look just need to lower the boat and it will be sitting sweet
Also noticed the mileage last week and its nearly the golden number, not bad for a 14 yr old car with one previous owner :D
Image[/img]

Ive done some other things on this car, with it being the 1.9 TDI 110 AFN SE it comes with turrrd seat and standard wheel and no mud flaps , so iv added the mud flaps to the rear , stripped net optic trim (done myself ,, MISSION)
GTI wheel,grill and a new parcel shelf in black rady for some sick seats .
Image[/img]
Image[/img]
Image[/img]
thanks for looking people its a working process but im getting there slowly but surely , its only been 4 months so watch this space !!!!
Last edited by Lukas69beer on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login