Mouses V6 TDI 46.2mpg

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

mouse
B5.5
Passat model: b5.5 V6 TDI

Mouses V6 TDI 46.2mpg

Post by mouse »

newbe and a new wagon!!!
well picked my new two weeks ago and only just got round to doing this as iv had a few dramers with her but getting there now lol.

so shes a 2003 v6 tdi highline 140000 full vw service history well maintain :???: . lookerly she has a akn engine code so pre the hollow cam stage lol so no problems there as iv checked the cams lol

so picked her up a ran a dream sort of lol had to fix a little niggel hear and there

1.a miss fire was an o ring missing in the fuel filter thats sorted that replaced the filter and one way valve at the same time
2. none of the radio worked was not blugged in properly
3. leak from the rocker cover was a split in the gaskit
4. bonnet switch not working was a dirty conection
5. cruise control no working so popped a new fuse in now works fine.
6 hydro electric engine mounts are shot so fitting new ones next week
7 glow plugs not working all where buggerd till i replaced them last night now starts fantastic :D
8still need to replace the oil breather in the middle of the block but that came today so when i do that will delite the egr valve at the same time and clean the inlet manifold at the same time.
9 replaced the coolent sender for a peace of mind.

so be a liitle busy for the last few weeks but she was cheep cheep :D , but this weekend il get some pics and satart the mods :D

my plans are to ad a bit of bling hear and there
as shes black debadge her,
slam it
new alloys
tint the windows
remap
pannel filter
egr blank
maybe make a stainless exhaust for her a straight through one :-P
replace all the bulbs with leds
maybe pop some drl lights in aswell
then we will see from there.
Last edited by mouse on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 37 times in total.

This topic has 442 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login