I'm back... B3 Wagon content (yet again)

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

lawsy
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: NONE

I'm back... B3 Wagon content (yet again)

Post by lawsy »

Well, a lot of you older members know me.. havent been around for a while, but a few thinsg have been going on..

For those that dont, a quick history..

My first B3 - i saw the potential in these and always wanted one, picked up yogi, which Matt is now taking car of..

slammed with leather and porsche D90's he looked like this when we had him

I was then seduced by a VR6 - so made the most stupid decision ever and decided to sell yogi on..

Swapped the leather and wheels over to the VR (B4)

Had fun in the B4 for a while.. till something else took my eye.. the santana.. So the Vr went

but still wanted a Wagon, so a little searching picked up this dizzle B4..

turned out to be a complete shed so chopped it in for a B6 Saloon for daily duties too

and also got a Santana (B2 Passat Saloon really) which got me into the B2's for a while

A B2 estate

and a B2 Hatch

Neither the hatch or the estate lasted that long.. Hatch sold on and the estate died and helped save a lot of others.

I then decided i need another B3 in my life, so an add popped up on here for a sad tired B3 with short MOt - i grabbed it and cleaned it up..

I loved that B3 too.. another i shouldnt have sold.. but we fancied a change..

Whilst that was underway i also came across a poor advert for a B3 on ebay, stuck in a last minute bid and it was mine..
Delivery proved it to be one of the last run out B3 GL's with the 16V fitted, a short project started and never saw completion as I ened up being offered more for the engine than the whole thing stood me at.

I then sodl the white B3 and bought a 4x4 - spent 18 months playing in the mud..

that bring me to this year.. The B6 has gone back to the finance company so i sold the 4x4 and bought a daily driver (a vectra - the shame)

and also a new toy..

This is Oscar the beetle!!

Anyway, deiced i couldnt get on with the vectra, just didnt feel right not being in a VW..

So sold it and started looking for a VW - didnt know what i wanted straight off.. Was toying with the idea of a Corrado, a Caddy, a T4 but couldnt find anything.. started looking at Mk3 goofs, wagons etc and just couldnt see anything I wanted..

Untill the other day.. looked on here to see what was for sale, about an hour after Dom had posted his wagon for a very quick sale..

So a deal was done!!

This topic has 70 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login