Just bought a new DAILY........

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

wingz123
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5 110 TDi

Just bought a new DAILY........

Post by wingz123 »

Since my 03' plate Passat died..(you may remember the one in Navy Blue with BMW X5 alloys) I have been without a car and in the midst of setting up my own car dealership so to speak. I have been extremely busy with this and have circa 20 cars in stock on a regular basis now. So.......I have been driving my stock around and its annoying when the car seat needs to be continously moved from one car to another or you can't take that one because it's having work done on it etc. etc. so was in real need of a car for myself that I could smoke around in....

So......it was a toss up between an A6 and a 5 series BMW. I am a BMW man at heart... :-o I know.....sorry guys! I do a fair bit of driving so was looking at the 520d's which weren't released until 06 (ish) I believe and just out of my price-range. I looked at A6's but some of them are going for silly money. My heart wanted a 2.5 TDi and my head a 1.9 TDi. I have already had a 1.9 TDi Passat so thought........HAVE IT!!!!! (or words to that effect) lets go for a 2.5 TDi bad boy....

I might even consider moving this post across to the members/mugshots/projects section as this is now a project for me. I want the RS bits and pieces and FAT 5's and I really think this will be a keeper. Looking to make my annual journey to Southern Spain again later this year so curious as to how much extra this will cost me in diesel this time round considering I had virtually no exhaust after the front section last time I went and big 18" alloys too.......plus I have cruise control this time...

It will do great with the towing when I need to tow....great with the performance (once Adamss24 has given me a few ideas) - map, upgrade turbo and bigger injectors, sound system should be nice too as I know the standard Audi Symphony headunits are quite powerful as they are....think this may have the Bose system I'm not sure.......

Moving down to the West Country soon but will still be up here (Slough/Windsor) once/twice a fortnight...

Would love to hear your thoughts......I want RS6 spoiler by the way.....and some FAT 5's...for starters....

One question though..........WILL THIS CAR DRIVE IDENTICALLY TO MY OLD O3' PASSAT? :mrgreen:

UPDATE!! -I now have access to over 90 vans direct from one of the leading leasing companies - Just ask! - Relays,Sprinters,Caddy's,Transits etc.

This topic has 46 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login