R36 estate, now back in Scotland 28/03/14

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

scorchio69
still on the production line
Passat model: R36

R36 estate, now back in Scotland 28/03/14

Post by scorchio69 »

Hi guys

I joined a few weeks back after a friend recommending the site after buying a nice clean R36 estate. I am currently working offshore the now and I don't pick it up till I am back on the 28th of this month.

My wife and I currently have a audi SQ5 but after falling pregnant the boot space is a bit small for the new arrivals pram so the hunt began for a new car to replace the audi, I kept coming back to the R36 but never seen a estate for sale, well that was till one even during nightshift I found this on the autotrader and knew I had to have it.

I ended up staying up after shift just to wait on the garage opening to put a deposit down but was worth it, now just roll on the end of the month

So been looking at lowering it and fitting a cool set of wheels, I did have my eye on a gorgeous set of rial daytonas but was too late in reacting
Last edited by scorchio69 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 44 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login