Lil Andy's B5.5 Highline PD130 - New wheels for 2016 :D

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

lilandy
still on the production line
Passat model: 3BG Highline 130

Lil Andy's B5.5 Highline PD130 - New wheels for 2016 :D

Post by lilandy »

Hey guys,

Been on here for about 6/7 months but I've only had the Passat since the end of October. Previously owned a Polo TDI that was my first car and had it for nearly 5 years, fancied a change and a blank canvas to play with.

Heres my effort with the Polo, one of the many looks I went for, and in my opinion the best!

and i rocked some RS's for a while... which I actually bought when I was 16!

anyways, I bought the Passat in October with the intention of leaving it alone til after the winter. It already came with the A5 wheels and some shitty double din headunit that doesnt even fit properly, but thats a job for the future.

and it lasted about a month in that state before I got sick of driving a wollowy tugboat... so I bought some coilovers!

had to change the tyres on the front as they caught like a bitch on the arches and it wasnt drivable. So a pair of 205/45s were bought on the same day as fitting the coilies. then i got sick of the little bit of scrubbing on the rear arches a month or so later and got another pair.

Thats it for now, but i have some wheels sitting in my bedroom for when the bad weather goes away. All i need is some tyres and a pair of 30mm adaptors!

Thats all for now, I'll try and keep this updated when I can!

Thanks,
Andy.
Last edited by lilandy on Tue May 17, 2016 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 39 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login