Mart's b6 Tdi

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

mart.88
B1
Passat model: b6

Mart's b6 Tdi

Post by mart.88 »

Hi guys im martyn new to the vw scene, it all started a few month before xmas where I bought my first 2.0 TDI b6
Heres a few pics of it

So to cut a long story short that one come with a fair few faults that no one wanted to repair so after a few arguments I had my money back and stuck to the b6 and bought this one, They were a bit slow on picking the car up so had the 2 outside the house for a week or so (the front one is the one that was going back, I did notice the new one is lower on the back end)

So after a look on ebay for wind deflectors I come across a second hand set and he was also selling a bra in the same auction

My next buy was LED number plate bulbs

Then a set of new plates

In the last week ive bought a lip spoiler for her wich im just waiting for it to be delivered. Here's a quick snap of it from the ebay ad

As soon as it arrives im hoping to get that and the car to a mate of mine so he can paint it and theres a few scuffs on the car I want painting

I have a few ideas in my head for what I want to do to the car so will keep posting when I do new changes
Last edited by mart.88 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

This topic has 43 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login