Project B7 Avant 420-R, C5 RS6 Motor And 01E

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Nollywood
B1

Project B7 Avant 420-R, C5 RS6 Motor And 01E

Post by Nollywood »

Hey guys!

I trust everyone’s well.

Over the next few weeks, I will be documenting my build. I started in the B6 section, obviously with a B6 Avant Quattro as my base car, but I am now having a change of direction.

I am looking at B7 Avants. I will either purchase a 2007/8 B7 Avant Quattro, or as prices for non-Audi B7 models have dropped...

No, not a Volkswagen Passat B7. I don’t dig the transverse engine layout. How it came to be regarded as a B7 chassis, I have no idea.

I will be looking at the B7 Seat Exeo ST. For those not in the know, this is the B7 Avant in the Seat range! ST is Seat’s version of Avant. It was built from 2009 - 2014, with some cars registered as late as 2015! What better way to get a new-ish B7?

I’m looking at the 2012 MY. And I’m looking at the Sport Tech trim. This has all the toys - BOSE, Xenon headlamps (not that they’ll be staying anyway) and of course, the latest LED RNS-E. It also has leather sport seats, with bolsters much larger and body-hugging than B7 A4 Sport seats.

Yes, FWD only, but with the shitload of work I’ll be doing to it, both body and engine / transmission, converting it to Quattro is cake. I have converted a 2004 B6 A4 Sedan, and it was a weekend’s work, all bolt-in.
2013 B7 Seat Exeo ST Sport Tech | 2.0 TDI 170 | 6MT | Dakota Red Metallic | LED DRL’s | Bi-Xenons | AFS | LED Tails | LED RNS-E | AUX / iPod Input | Black Leather | Multi-Function Steering Wheel |Front & Rear PDC | Auto-Dim Mirrors |.

Audi 077-Series V8 32 / 40V Guru.

This topic has 50 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login