"Clive" my first B2

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

passat_jack_atack
still on the production line
Passat model: b3

"Clive" my first B2

Post by passat_jack_atack »

Hello all, I haven't used this forum for ages since selling my b3 about 3 years ago but I have recently bought my self a b2 hatchback (was looking for a estate ideally but this one seemed too good to miss!) I believe the guy I bought it off is a member on here? but I could be wrong. Anyway, the guy that had it before him owned it for 20 odd years and he certainly cared for it! He did odd little things like- rigging up two rear light bulbs under the bonnet with a wire and a crocodile clip to connect up to the battery, hooking up 2 more boot lights and a switch and fitting a alarm that is operated by a key under the rear light and also drew in the wiring for it plus other things he had done into the haynes manual. There are many other crazy little things I keep on finding!

Anyway, heres a couple of pics- The first one being when I first got it home and the second when I put the wheels off my golf on it. The plans as of yet are to lower it (of course) and I have a 3 spoke wooden steering wheel to go on.

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login