SATAN A

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

PassatGrandadWagon
B1

SATAN A

Post by PassatGrandadWagon »

Here's my Satana project.. Quite a rare old fella in a metallic chocolatey brown.. Replaced wing bumper and rear o/s door at the weekend. The interior is having a through clean before going back in.. It was fusty.. But I did find £3.57 in change whilst removing interior and carpets. It's an Auto, with 80k miles, a few dings and dents - It's a long term project which I've only just started looking at.. Need rear lights if anyone can help out there? I'm hoping to get this one ready for a European meet next summer, maybe Charly's.

It's a solid one, apart from the 'c' pilar having rotted through. Sills, rear arches etc are fine, doors a bit scabby in the corners. But overall it's one that I'm pretty chuffed with. Need to get a decent lowering kit that will allow 60mm drop all round, and a nice set of rims. Watch this space. I need aome brown interior parts if anyone has any? Door cards for starters.

By the the passt32b.com is making a steady progress, after we had a bit of a break before getting into it properly. Site will be up and running in the next month.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login