Just moved to Adrian Flux

Adrian Flux Insurance Services. Up to 15% discount for UK Passats members. See inside this thread for more information/questions/discounts, and quotes. Click on the Banner for a UKPassats quote.
Adrian Flux

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

Mindriot
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: T5 2.5 4MO Kombi

Just moved to Adrian Flux

Post by Mindriot »

My previous insurer Performance Direct tried to put price up for the second time in 2 years each time because I moved again, first time up £300, second time because I just moved 1 mile in the same main postcode area and they tried to put it up £560!!! Had hassle with them as well wrongly cancelling policy once in the last year.

Because I didnt insure a car in UK for 3+ years I lost all NCB (worked, communted and sometimes lived abroad), so at appx £830 Newcastle Gateshead area fully comp with 1 year NCB (lost second year thanks to cancelling PD) thats over £70 less than PD PRE hike of additional £560!!

AF managed to give me an equal policy but with much better bonus cover and extras for a slightly better price than PD previous to attempted price hike. I had a vehicle insured with AF in the past and was very happy with them, Mitsubishi Delica Japanese import which they covered at a very good price. I have to say Ive always been happy with AF and you cant say that about many car insurers tbh.

Only problem is I forgot the 15% discount offer for sponsorship here, I was so angry with PD I just acted immediately and focused on dumping them asap, phoned 5 companies, AF were the first to beat quotes, all vastly over priced.

Any chance of a retrospective discount AF? :D
Last edited by Mindriot on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login