Absoloutly sick of this car

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

jay376
still on the production line
Passat model: B5.5

Absoloutly sick of this car

Post by jay376 »

Well as the title says guys i cannot wait to get rid of this heap of poo that i have bought, problem after problem and i have only had it 6 weeks.
My gearbox is knackered the car has been in the garage for 2 weeks now to get it fixed, the gearbox company cannot repair it as they can't find any spares for it niether can they find a replacement box, i have been looking aswell thought i had found one so bought it for around £800 fully recond, took delivery of it yesterday only to find it was the wrong one so had to send it back along with my gearbox to see if they have the exact one, although the new one is an FRK the same as mine it wasn't the same, mine has the speedo sensor also there were other differences too, i am about to have full on nervouse breakdown with this piece of poo car, i am never going to buy a VW again.

I am posting this thread as a last ditch attempt to try and find a gearbox or a company that can help me as i have phoned numerouse companys only to hear that the boxes they have are without the speedo sensor.

someone somewhere must be able to help me surely before this car comes to very sudden and messy death by my hands X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

Any help guys is much appreciated

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login