injector problem maybe? 2.5 tdi help!

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

mouse
B5.5
Passat model: b5.5 V6 TDI

injector problem maybe? 2.5 tdi help!

Post by mouse »

hi iv got a 2.5 v6 tdi which has a miss fire puls fine but you can feel it all the time and on the first start of the day she smokes like a b****!!! but once warm she stops smokeing but still has the miss fire.

iv read all the post on the web about this fault but i need to explore some more idears befor looking at the cams.

there is only one injecter that goes to the wireing loom part number (059130202G) and there was a little oil in the conecter could this course a miss fire? i disconected the injector from the loom when the car was running with no change at all. shorley if it was something more than the injector this would also affect it aswell.

does anyone have a 2.5 tdi who would try unplugging there injecter for me and see what it does when running and on start up with it unplugged you dont need any tools at all the plug is on the bulkhead on the left side ish lol just unclips

thanks mouse

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login