my cars just lost power HELP!!!!!! MAF?????

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

pachanga231
B5.5
Passat model: b5.5 tdi 130 PD

my cars just lost power HELP!!!!!! MAF?????

Post by pachanga231 »

here goes....so just popped out to get sum grub and stalled the car (very unlike me :oops: ) at the lights, no problem fired up and away i TRY to go but hardly any power at all, i thought either the brakes are sticking or its gone into limp mode (iv heard this term not sure of what it means exactly or what happens)...anyways i pulled over checked all the brakes visually of course :wink: they looked ok. popped the hood disconnected the connector that sits on top of the air pipe thingy, drove the car much better, not as it would be normally still felt slightly down. connected it back tried again hardly any power. so im putting it down to the MAF, but didnt want to fork out as im not 100%....can they go just like that, had the car over a year now never let me down....so if it is the MAF is the stealers the best place to go and how much is a reasonable price to pay...and iv read in the past somewhere that thers BOSCH make and another one?? and finally what are they like to fit

thanks peeps
:D
B5.5 Passat Sport 130PD 6speed (Upsoluted) - Xenons - Cruise Control - Phatbox - Chrome Mirrors - FK Coilovers - 312mm brake upgrade - Mirror Polished 18" Keskin KT1's - Badgeless Grille - Blue LED - Touareg Torch - More to come

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login