Remote Start?? & Good laugh for ya.

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

kelso
B1
Passat model: b5.5 Est Sp

Remote Start?? & Good laugh for ya.

Post by kelso »

Hi lads. 2 weeks ago my 97 b5 tdi passat was robbed from work due to my own stupid fault ~x( . i was finishing my shift at 6am on a monday morning at a hospital were i do security, at 2mins to 6 i went out and started the car (due to extreme cold conditions) walked back into reception (only 12 to 15 metres away) and looked out and 2 scumbags hopped in the car. i ran out and swung outa the door handle but no joy as they locked it. Then stupidly stood in front of her and had to dive #:-s . anyway got her back with the chassie bent so she's rode off :ymsick:

Anyway enough of my stupidity.Whats sort of remote/keyfob start can i get for this ?getting a b5.5 tdi sport wagon over the weekend and there's no way im letting this happen again. Please i can see alot of you lads are highly educated in this line and im a plain newbie. Much Appricated Guys ^:)^

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login