...for any worried about "high mileage"

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

wingz123
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5 110 TDi

...for any worried about "high mileage"

Post by wingz123 »

Yes....

So my signature changes frequently as some may have noticed as my mileage goes up regularly....

This month so far I have done 3.5k miles....Ive been to Margate, Saint Teath in Cornwall, Bradford, Portsmouth, Andover and have to drive to Minehead on Saturday morning and on Sunday to Peterborough then over to Witney in Oxford....

All of these journeys have been towing with an A frame too....

Cars mileage is 248469 or something like that...

Servicing it at the weekend too and going to attempt the tandem pump myself...along with the fuel filter, oil and oil filter...

So for any of those scared by "high mileage" vehicles....believe you me these german machines can do it no sweat!!

Service every 6k miles with pd engine oil - I use Titanium QX and it'll run niiiiice for along time!

Just thought Id mention the above as people tend to get frightened off by anything over 100k....

I did 681 in one day the other day...ran spot on and didnt miss a beat..

When.i drove to spain i did over 1,200 miles in 24 hours....now that has to be noted!!!!

So there you go....anyone else top that? ;) lol

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
UPDATE!! -I now have access to over 90 vans direct from one of the leading leasing companies - Just ask! - Relays,Sprinters,Caddy's,Transits etc.

This topic has 28 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login