New alloys am I missing something?

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Wayne1612
still on the production line
Passat model: B7 Exec Style

New alloys am I missing something?

Post by Wayne1612 »

I wanted to run this theory by you all incase any of you guys can see a problem that I’m not able to see. Sort of like a proofing stage.

I currently have 18” Kansas ET44 on my B7 and want to upgrade to a set of 19’s. After literally over a year of finding ones I like and then others come along and take top spot I’ve finally settled on a set of V Spoke 19’s originally found on the Audi Rs4.

I’ve shopped around and found replicas on EBay through CM Wheels in Northern Ireland and have even contacted them to check fitment however I’ve had no response from them however there fitment guide states that my B7 Passat is not one of cars listed on which these wheels fit so I wondered whether it’s me being stupid and missing something very subtle or whether their fitment guide is throwing a hissy fit and can’t bare the thought of Rs4 alloys being put onto a humble diesel estate to ferry the dog around.

Current Kansas alloys. Audi v spoke alloys
18”. 19”
112pcd. 112pcd
ET44. ET35
8J. 8.5J

I’ve run all the tyre and clearance diagrams on will they fit.com and there’s been no major issues thrown up. Can anybody offer an insight and pinpoint a problem that I’m yet to discover.
I’ve tried to put the pics below so hopefully they’ll work when I click submit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login