Executive style 2014 suspension feedback

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

pachanga231
B5.5
Passat model: b5.5 tdi 130 PD

Executive style 2014 suspension feedback

Post by pachanga231 »

Hi

I need some feedback from fellow owners of the same executive model (factory lowered) about what the ride is like. I feel mine is very stiff and unforgiving, i feel every little bump, it doesn't take bumps smoothly even if i slow right down. I Have had everything checked and visually all looks ok.
I was going to take a chance and replace front shockers and maybe springs but am peeing in the wind really!

I believe this model is 15mm factory lowered. Does that mean the springs are shorter than non lowered model but shockers are the same or will they be different as well.

Is there a site where i can check detailed specs by reg no or get vw part nos as im thinking of changing springs and want to ensure correct parts are purchased.

TIA

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

B5.5 Passat Sport 130PD 6speed (Upsoluted) - Xenons - Cruise Control - Phatbox - Chrome Mirrors - FK Coilovers - 312mm brake upgrade - Mirror Polished 18" Keskin KT1's - Badgeless Grille - Blue LED - Touareg Torch - More to come

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login