2.0tdi executive catastrophic breakdown! (Arnold Clark)

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Ronnie63
still on the production line
Passat model: B7

2.0tdi executive catastrophic breakdown! (Arnold Clark)

Post by Ronnie63 »

Our Passat a 2014 with 94k miles broke down Thursday night, got multiple lights tpms engine management and a message saying Fault stabilization control (ESP) The car completely died! Would not restart as in would not turnover, I took the key out and waited a few mins it restarted but the TPMS light was flashing! drove a further few hundred yards and it did the same again, managed to get it off the dual carriageway and phoned the AA they could not find a related stored code, so it was recovered to Arnold Clarks, they have had it since Friday morning and are now saying it will need to go to Voltswagen for a diagnostic!

We bought the car from AC the 30th July with a 60 day warranty we are now a few weeks past that warranty, we have done 1200 miles since purchase, we are now left without a car and no idea when ours will be fixed or if AC will pay for the repairs! Despite loads of phone call to the branch I'm chasing my tail!!!

Ronnie
2014 Passat Estate Executive 2.0 177

This topic has 41 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login