Does this B6 Passat exist?

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

nikonite
Passat model: B5

Does this B6 Passat exist?

Post by nikonite »

I am moving from a Skoda Octavia that I have upgraded extensively and pretty much run out of things I can do.

I am looking to move to a B6 Passat as a much prettier alternative to the Skoda but I would like to either have again the things I have done to mine or get an upgrade. I like the r-line styling but am struggling to find one with all the options I would like.
I have fitted Maxidot clocks to mine (white screen) would like the colour version if possible, I fitted and coded it myself (can get skc's and have vcds)
RNS 510 have it in mine and love the navigation on the clocks, not sure I could live without it now so rns 510 is essential. I have RSAP bluetooth fitted and boot release reverse camera with a Kufatec Module and MDI (which I will likely keep)
TPMS, this was a simple fit to the octavia, a switch a few wires and a bit of coding, is it this easy in the Passat?
DSG with paddle shift never had it but heard great things about it and really like the idea of going back to an auto but with paddle shift
Cruise Control if not fitted is it as simple as the Octavia, new stalk and coding
MFSW with paddles (not sure if there is a factory model with this)
Leather interior, I have two kids under 3 and a dog...Leather would be great
Rear electric windows (Skoda doesn't have them, big job to retrofit and not worth it) I'm guessing the Passat has them throughout the range?
Armrest again, guessing it is standard equipment?
Isofix is essential and I am guessing standard?
Highline CCM for full features on Clock menus (do you Passat guys call the screen MFD's?)
Fogs
Now ideally I would like all this or close to it on a factory TDI model but wondering does it exist? I am looking to pick up a low mileage model from a main dealer and don't mind travelling to get it. Not really interested in speed so premium sports models are not my thing but I am able to restrain my right foot so not the end of the world.
I want a good comfortable family car with lots going on inside.

Thanks folks

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login