thankyou but im moving on......

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

jordanb7426
B5
Passat model: B6 estate

thankyou but im moving on......

Post by jordanb7426 »

hi guys,

thanks for a year of happy passat motoring but the time has come to move on. i loved the B6 and my wallet loved the 50mpg cruising but the diesel was doing nothing for my betrol head MOJO [-x

i needed a big petrol engine back in my life so after researching and looking at a few different cars im staying in the VAG family and decided on a C5 shape (1999-2004) Audi S6 Avant. With a 4.2ltr V8, 344bhp and 4WD it fitted the bill perfectly so i set about finding a good one, after looking at a few and being messed about by the sellers of a few others i found the perfect one for me and went to get it on sunday :D

its a 51 plate, 89K on the clock with FSH, enthusiast owned and very well looked after so apart from that ill let the pictures do the talking :cool:

20 inch genuine RS4 wheels and brand new tires

trademark S/RS chrome mirrors B-)

lovely interior with black leather heated Recaros, black alcantara pillers and head lining, real carbon fiber trims, and tiptronic steering wheel

the car has loads of options including like xenon lights, front and rear parking sensors, tinted windows and also these built in rear sun blinds which were a must with one child and one on the way :sperm:....

it even already has the hardware for the rare 7 seat option (although the bench wasn't with it)....

and the even rarer option of a fully working DIS :hyst

lastly the beast of an engine under the bonnet \:D/

which is VERY loud due to a previous owner removing both rear silencers :mrgreen:

strait away i couldn't resist taking it over to the airfield and stretching its legs so here's a few vids to show just how loud it is :hyst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHtDoI7LFEw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQtHuz-5H1I

so what do you guys think??

This topic has 23 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login