bought a car and now its broke

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Killa_uk
still on the production line
Passat model: B6

bought a car and now its broke

Post by Killa_uk »

as the title says and to my earlier posts about me buying a car..so here goes my story :cry:

saw a car on autotrader vw passat thought it was clean and nice so went on a 9 hour journey to go get it
as i needed one posted a thread before hand on what to check before i buy it so anyway here goes

arrived at the fellas address in newcastle and saw the car everything checked out no noises with the flywheel
or anything anyhow drove it home afte 3 hours of driving home parked it in my drive and it wouldnt start up again...
was making a whirring noise like the starter was at fault so contacted the seller said he had known nothing about it so as it was a sunday couldnt get it checked out ...
took it to a garage and they removed the starter and the teeth on the starter and flywheel are damaged so basicly leaving me a bill to the tune of £650 i havnt had the work done yet

during this i contacted the seller and he soon after sent me a email back saying he will come and collect it asap and refund me.
after not hearing from him for a day with his travel arrangements he sent me a message saying
"i have just paid off my wifes credit cards and am unable to do so now"

so telling me to fob off basicly now he wont answer me calls can anybody help please :((

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login