am i tripping or is it just a beast?

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

kyleton7
B1
Passat model: B6 2.0TDI 140

am i tripping or is it just a beast?

Post by kyleton7 »

im wondering if this seems to be right or maybe im just getting lucky lol

but my car B6 2.0tdi 140 break , ps cabled to 170 and chipped to 205 K&n air filter , back box but no decat

seems to be able to pound any 2-3-4 litre cars on the road ? not by much on some of the bigger cars but the torque just seems to pull me like a demon ,

some dick in a bmw was spanning up my bum on the (private road) i was on (2lane private road) , i was cruising at 80 i thought more than fine at 49 mpg :D

this willy was up my bum for a good 10 mins flashing n poo i just kept on cruising at 80 , then the road became straight and no one on it , and i knew he was gonna pull out and try cut me off . so i dropped to fith prior to him attempting this
as soon as he got right beside me i floored it and he stuck with for a few second then i just started to slowly pull and pull and pull then dropped it into 6th when i was at 5500 rpm , and continued to accelerate i kept on pulling and he wasnt laying off , i then came to my turn off this private road .. to my house and slowed to turn in , it was a bmw 520d msport -.-? why was i able to beast this car a twin turbo diels torque monster its self? maybe jsut seem to catch noobie drivers or something ...?

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login