GTECHNIQ Chrystal Laquer?

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

wastrel1066
B6
Passat model: b5

GTECHNIQ Chrystal Laquer?

Post by wastrel1066 »

anyone tried GTECHNIQ chrystal laquer?
I`ve been offered this with a 3 year warranty for 250 sheets, & I reckon I`ll take it, the reviews look great & the guy who initially suggested it to me gave a tip even the company don`t know about, he fell foul of the green eyed demon, then got back with her recently, she asked what he`d done to the paint on his (beautifull black A5) car, he asked her why before giving her any explanation, she admitted she`d tried to `key` his car after they fell out, but the key wouldn`t scratch the car-literally!
that`s as good a recommendation as I`ve ever heard for a car coating!
I live opposite a bar & had my wagon `keyed` once, cost me £140 to have it polished out, so could save me dosh in the long run too!
incidentaly, heard a guy say this about a `wrap` his mate had fitted to a Focus ST, some jealous "no swearing Wastrel" keyed it, & when the wrap was removed, there wasn`t a mark on the paint!

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login